Christmas aroma, warm fireplace light and gingerbread aroma from the kitchen. Throw your everyday worries and enjoy Christmas in the candlelight of your dear ones. The sweet and spicy aroma of cinnamon brings the Christmas spirit into your home.
* Made from natural, renewable resources – soy wax.
* The aroma is given by the essential oils, thus preserving the aromatherapy characteristic of the plant. Candles do not distribute harmful synthetic compounds.
* Wicks are made of natural material and do not contain metals. Therefore, the burning of candles does not release toxic compounds.
* Candles are packaged in a beautiful glass vase with a lid. The aroma of the candle will last therefore longer fresh. Putting off a candle does not create unpleasant odors in the room.
* Long burning time, up to 58h.
Always cut the wick to 1 cm before lighting a candle. Never leave a burning candle unattended! Always burn the candle on a heat-resistant base, away from objects which may catch fire. Avoid drafts by the candle. Keep the wax clear of matches, wick pieces and other debris to prevent the candle from burning too much. Keep a lit candle out of the reach of children and animals. Blowing out the candle causes smoke. Put off the flame with a lid or press the wick into the melted wax, and lift it up afterwards.