The AromaStone is designed to scent rooms, cabinets, and handbags, and is an alternative to scented candles, scented pearls, and various synthetic areosols.
Advantages of aroma stone:
* You can use natural essential oils.
* No open fire, ie no supervision required and can be used in office space;
* The fragrance intensity can be added easily by increasing the amount of essential oil;
* Can be used to scent handbags, drawers
* Aroma Stone is a small decoration element and is also suitable for the living room.
What goals does the scent not meet:
* The scent does not remove intense odors from the room
* Aroma Stone with essential oil is not suitable for intensive odor dissemination because natural oils smell more modest than synthetic ones.
Drop a few drops (about 10 drops) of essential oil on your aroma stone. The oil evaporates slowly from the stone. Add the oil (a few times a week) to intensify the scent. To change the scent, wash the stone with soap and let it dry, then drip a new essential oil onto the stone.
There are three shapes of aroma stone; spiral, flower and dots. The aroma stone design is handmade from clay by Estonian clay artist Kadi Hektor.