The candle is dedicated to the 100th birthday of the Republic of Estonia. The pleasant woody juniper aroma leads to childhood sandy beaches, emphasizing the importance of the Baltic Sea in Estonian history. Juniper is a small but tough tree that can withstand cold, wind and poor soil – just like the people of Estonia. The aroma of juniper is soothing, letting your mind rest.
* Made from natural, renewable resources – soy wax.
* The aroma is given by the essential oils, thus preserving the aromatherapy characteristic of the plant. Candles do not distribute harmful synthetic compounds.
* Wicks are made of natural material and do not contain metals. Therefore, the burning of candles does not release toxic compounds.
* Candles are packaged in a beautiful glass vase with a lid. The aroma of the candle will last therefore longer fresh. Putting off a candle does not create unpleasant odors in the room.
* Long burning time, up to 58h.
Always cut the wick to 1 cm before lighting a candle. Never leave a burning candle unattended! Always burn the candle on a heat-resistant base, away from objects which may catch fire. Avoid drafts by the candle. Keep the wax clear of matches, wick pieces and other debris to prevent the candle from burning too much. Keep a lit candle out of the reach of children and animals. Blowing out the candle causes smoke. Put off the flame with a lid or press the wick into the melted wax, and lift it up afterwards.