The data processor is SIGNE SEEBID OÜ (reg. No. 12023667), which processes customer data in order to serve e-shop customers and market their products. Personal data (hereinafter also data) will be processed in the cases and under the conditions set out below.
- We do our best to protect your privacy.
- By using our websites you are agreeing to our data processing terms and conditions.
- We confirm that our processing of personal data complies with the relevant legislation of Estonia and the European Union.
- We need to know your name, email address, phone number, and shipping method to complete an online store purchase. We only ask for the address if you want to ship by courier.
- We send this information to a postal or courier service provider to ship your goods.
- When you sign up for loyalty customer program, you provide us with the following information: name and email address. When you sign up as a loyal customer, we store personal information about you that we can use to plan your marketing activities and also to make exclusive offers for you. Registering as a Loyal Customer does not mean that we will send you a newsletter, which requires separate consent.
- If you have already entered your contact information when making a purchase at an online store and for some reason your order fails, we may contact you to clarify the cause of that particular order failure. You may receive an automated message regarding this order, which provides an easy way to complete your purchase.
- Customers who have made an order in the e-shop will retain their order data for 3 years from the date of the last order.
- We do not use the information we receive from purchases made through the online store to send offers.
- For making payments with bank links and credit cards we will forward the necessary personal data to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
- The purpose of this newsletter is to inform about upcoming events, campaigns and products of Signe Seebid for customers interested in it. Receiving a newsletter gives loyal customers advantages such as discounts, unique offers.
- Only people who give their consent will receive the newsletter. Consent has been obtained through our website when the customer has entered their e-mail newsletter sign-up field, accepted the relevant condition in the e-shop (ticked) or eg given a separate reproducible form of consent at some event.
- We closely monitor the consents, but we cannot completely exclude that someone has entered a stranger email address or that there is a typo in the address you entered.
- We will use the name and email address of our newsletter subscribers to send you promotional communications by email.
- Downloading the content of the newsletter and clicking on the links within it will tell us which articles the customer is interested in. If the newsletter contains a link to our e-shop, we will also receive information on what goods the customer has purchased based on the newsletter. We do not use the information we collect in this way personally, but to plan general marketing activities, such as making offers to customers who have purchased the goods in groups.
- You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can do so by clicking on the link in the message or otherwise informing us.
WEBSITES SIGNESEEBID.EE AND SIGNESEEBID.EU
- A cookie is a small text file sent to a user’s web browser and stored on the user’s device.
- We use cookie technology on our websites, which records the IP address of the visitors and the visitor statistics (session cookies, persistent cookies). This information is not personalized and is not based on our data.
- Our websites also contain cookies from third parties such as Facebook, Google, Youtube and others. If you share something from our site to social media, the social media service provider may store a cookie on your web browser.
- You can opt out of cookies at any time by changing the settings of the browser you are using. You can also delete cookies that have already been saved.
- Visiting signeseebid.com and signeseebid.eu may affect your advertising in other media in the future – because you have given your consent to the medium in which the ad is displayed, such as Facebook or Google. Signe Seebid does not see or use the data collected by these media, but may purchase advertising through these media, which will then reach you.
- Right of access to personal data. You have the right at any time to access your personal information that we hold. You also have the right to be informed about the purposes of the processing, the types of personal data, the period for which the personal data will be stored and the recipients of the personal data to whom they have been disclosed. Access to the data is possible by submitting a written application in a format which can be reproduced. We have 30 days to respond to such requests.
- Right to rectify personal data. If you have discovered inaccurate data or have changed your personal information while accessing your information, you can always change it by contacting us.
- Right to erase your personal data. In some cases, you have the right to have your personal information deleted. This applies in particular to the processing of data subject to consent and legitimate interest. This includes, for example, marketing profiles and the like. However, it is often not possible to completely delete personal data because we also use the data for other purposes for which deletion is not permitted by contract or by law.
- Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to any act of processing of personal data concerning him or her that is done in a legitimate interest. In making a statement of objections, we will weigh up the legal interest and, if possible, terminate the data processing in question.
- Right to restrict data processing. In some cases, you may restrict the processing of your personal data in cases prescribed by law by expressly informing us. However, it must be borne in mind that this right requires a very precise formulation of the purpose and may, in certain cases, lead to the suspension of contractual rights and obligations.
- Right to transfer data. The right to transfer data gives the customer additional control over their personal data. We allow data transfers in cases prescribed by law.
- Time of data retention. We retain data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of using the data or until statutory claims expire and statutory records are retained (7 years under the VAT Act and the Accounting Act).
- Right to apply to Signe Seebid or to a supervisory authority or court. You are always entitled to seek the protection of your privacy and data from the Data Protection Inspectorate or the courts. The Data Protection Inspectorate is a public authority that can be consulted or assisted in matters relating to the protection of personal data.
- If you would like further information regarding the use of your personal data or assistance in exercising your rights stated above, you can always contact us at +37255531334 or at email@example.com.